The local reputation of the Marzipano tour demonstrated in the tutorials has now led to an error. The image content is not shown, it is black. Control elements, info points and menu bar are displayed.
- The background is obviously (if errors can be excluded by own changes) primarily a change in the security standards in the browser: WebGL can no longer be accessed locally (source: gitmemory).
- Solution options:
- Use Microsoft-Edge-Browser: The problem does not occur.
- Use Microsoft Internet Explorer: "Allow Blocked Content" (Thanks to Alex via YouTube)
- Upload the files to a server. Updates in data.js etc. are then implemented directly in the web editor. Alternatively, exactly these modified files are uploaded.
- It is better and more convenient to install a LocalHost. One way to do this is XAMPP or similar (we have not tested this yet - but it is confirmed by a WiQQi-User).
- "XAMPP consequential error": Changes in the code are not recognized immediately - XAMPP must be restarted in order to apply changes.
- This could also be due to the browser cache, regardless of XAMPP. A forced reloading (e.g. by SHIFT + F5, CTRL + R, SHIFT + Reload key etc.) could fix the restart of XAMPP.
- We look forward to experiences and recommendations to solve this problem.
We look forward to experiences and recommendations to solve this problem.