The measurement results indicate that the position of the control knob plays a minor role in practice.
Unfortunately, despite contacting the manufacturer, we have no manual. Therefore we open up the function via temperature measurements.
- Establish operational readiness:
- In the "switch off" position, the rotary wheel and the buttons labeled "1h" or "2h" have no function.
- The heater is ready for operation when the LED is green. To do this, turn the rotary knob clockwise away from the "switch off" position at least up to the snowflake symbol.
- Timed heating:
- If the button "1h" is pressed for approx. 1 second, the cartridge heats for 1 hour.
- If the button "2h" is pressed for approx. 1 second, the cartridge heats for 2 hours.
- Timed heating can be canceled by:
- The button "1h" or "2h" is pressed for approx. 1 second.
- The rotary wheel is turned to "switch off" for approx. 1 second.
- LED display:
- Black: The heating element is switched off or the operating voltage is missing (e.g. unplugged, fuse in the power distributor is at 0)
- Green: The heater is ready for operation, but is not heating.
- Red - steady light: The heating is operated by the control dial.
- Red - flashing: The heating is operating in a time-controlled manner.
- The measurement results indicate that the position of the control knob plays a minor role in practice.
- The temperatures reached in the radiator are the same for all controller positions.
- Controller position: The controller position is often not recognized by the translucent cover on delivery. That's why we increased the contrast with nail polish.
- Hidden controller: Especially when moving in in the summer months there are initial irritations: The controller is e.g. adjusted by a laundry basket and is out of mind. As a result, it is understandable that attempts are sometimes made to control the temperature using the underfloor heating controller.
- Translucent lid: The contrast between translucent lid and white housing is reduced. At the same time, you can feel an edge on the outer edge. As a result, the lever for opening is repeatedly attached to the housing