WiQQi BETA is online since May 12, 2020. The development of WiQQi thus emerges from the project framework and is open to further development in the interested public.
EXPERTISE 4.0 (2019-2021) is funded as part INQA by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs based on a decision by the German Bundestag. It is accompanied by the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (baua). The project consortium consists of: BruderhausDiakonie | LebensPhasenHaus der Universität Tübingen | MEMe
- Further development of WiQQi for professional nurses.
- Development of the WiQQi database for ready-to-eat knowledge.
- Exemplary implementation of laboratories and citizen laboratories in the subject area of the exoskeletons.
Hammer 4.0 (2016-2018) is funded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labor and Housing Baden-Württemberg. THe project consortium consists of: Evangelische Heimstiftung | Handwerkskammer Reutlingen | Industrie- und Handelskammer Reutlingen | Kreisseniorenrat Tübingen e.V. | tellur | Universität Tübingen | Zentrum für Telemedizin Bad Kissingen
- The Harvard concept is implemented as a supporting advisory model and can be used in practice via the WiQQi beer mat.
- The concepts of "Laboratory" and "Citizens' Laboratory" have been tested in regional and project-related networks (visual signaling, stove guard, smoke detetors, smart door lock).
- The medium "video" and the platform "YouTube" have been tried and tested as instruments of knowledge transfer („letterbox video„, „360°-tour„).
- The needs model of the "problem-target-resource constellation" enables volunteer services and structures to be depicted.
In everyday care, I found the structuring of the documents according to the logic of quality management to be insufficient. The desire arose to structure the documents in such a way that they are structured according to the logic of the users. Activities that have the character of functional maintenance require a different access to documents or to data input and output than activities that are more oriented towards the care provider. In 2005/2005, the book Homo generosus in particular provided important food for thought and vowels. These were expanded at the academic level during the course of studies - and implemented in practical experience as volunteers in youth work and under the influence of blue lights.
- Criteria orientation: Roger Fisher, William Ury, Bruce Patton (2018) Das Harvard-Konzept : Die unschlagbare Methode für beste Verhandlungsergebnisse
- Ethical reflection: Annette Riedel, Sonja Lehmeyer (Hrsg.) (2016) Einführung von ethischen Fallbesprechungen: ein Konzept für die Pflegepraxis : ethisch begründetes Handeln praktizieren, stärken und absichern
- Citizen Science: Peter Finke (2014) Citizen Science : das unterschätzte Wissen der Laien
- Sharing knowledge: Tor Nørretranders (2004) Homo generosus : warum wir Schönes lieben und Gutes tun.
- Visualization I: Florence Nightingale (1858) Diagram of the causes of mortality in the army in the East
- Visualization II: Information is Beautiful
- System archetypes: Peter M. Senge (2018) Die fünfte Disziplin : Kunst und Praxis der lernenden Organisation