Overview of public relations in the EXPERTISE 4.0 project
EXPERTISE 4.0 project poster
The project poster explains the loop for continuous improvement between the individual practice on site and the knowledge gathered together.
- We preserve the starting point through documentation in film and photo.
- The (artificial) laboratory is checked and corrected by the (real) Citizens Laboratory.
- Findings are converted into "ready-to-eat knowledge".
- The goal is a professionally and ethically reflected, reasoned decision.
WiQQi beer mat
The beer mat takes up the "getting to yes" concept as a method of advice and decision-making.
- The dialogue at the factual level requires a clarified relationship level.
- We focus on common interests and use the diversity of perspectives from different points of view.
- We fan out a wide variety of solution options.
- We bundle evidence into criteria and thus support the technically and ethically reflected decision.
EXPERTISE 4.0 in dialogue
- Zukunft Personal Europe (September 17-19, 2019 | Köln)
- Healthcare Hackathon Berlin (September 2-3, 2019 | Berlin)
- Open day of the federal government - BMAS (August 17-18, 2019 | Berlin)
- German-Chinese Dialogue Forum: "Innovation in Vocational Education and Training" (June 26, 2019 | Berlin)
- Exoskeletons in operational practice (May 9, 2019 | Tübingen)
- Re:Publica 2019 (May 6-7., 2019 | Berlin)
- BarCamp 2019 (April 30, 2019 | Karlsruhe)
- DBfK Student Congress (March 6 2019 | Esslingen)
- Project presentation on the OGP (offensive healthy care) (February 12, 2019)