Tools that we use in working in and around WiQQi
In the wollowing, the tools linked above are supplemented and barrier-reduced accessible.
- nuudel: Date determination
- Wetransfer:Transfer large files (Comfort> GDPR)
- Jitsi Meet (random redirected): Video conferencing (10-15 participants, the link leads to random servers))
- acceptify - Systemischer Konsens: voting procedure
DTP & Layout
- Charts & statistics
- Chart Suggestions: Infographic for chart selection
Text analysis and language
- Voyant-Tools: Word cloud - Voyant-Tools can display the most common words in a text.
- BlaBlaMeter: Phrase Check - The BlaBlaMeter essentially checks whether a text is written in the nominal style.
- Ngram : Word Exam - Ngrams searches books (in Google Books) for words. This can be used to show a changing spelling or use of words.
- Surfwax: Search word addition - Proposes word or sentence additions and can thus contribute to the variety of perspectives in research.
- Catma: Text analysis in qualitative research.
DTP & layout
- Gimp: Image processing (raster images)
- Inkscape: Graphic processing (vector graphics, graphic posters)
- Scribus: Typesetting (text-heavy posters and brochures)
Statistik & Berichterstattung
- R (programming language)
- RKWard (R application suite)
- RStudio (R application suite)
- Sweave (adapter R -LaTeX)
- LaTeX (typesetting)
- TeSstudio (application suite)
- Datenvisualisierung mit R (made it much easier for me to get started with R)